Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process by which any person tries to make his webpage more popular. He can do this by using certain SEO extensions, which are techniques that help you make your website more known to people and they can do this by making them more known to search engines. This way search engines will rank them higher and this will in turn increase their chances of turning up on online search results which will result in them getting more traffic. Therefore we can conclude that SEO extensions are a very important aspect that will eventually determine the success of a website.
What is Joomla?
To create, run and manage a website, one requires the assistance of a Content Management System (CMS). A CMS is the perfect tool for people having inadequate knowledge about creating and managing a website. Joomla is one of the most top rated CMS software available in the market today. It is preferred by people all around the world due to its easy to use nature and very detailed services.
Joomla SEO extensions:
As we understood above that for the success of any website, it should have a number of SEO extensions. Things begin to get much simpler when your content management system is what offer you those extensions. This is where Joomla comes in to play, offering you a number of SEO extensions. The top 5 of those SEO extensions are as follows:
- Ace SEF: This is a very popular Joomla SEO extension that will help you manage your search engine ranking and that also in a very simple and user friendly manner. It is a very powerful SEO extension and this is what will help increase traffic to your web page. Due to this being such an effective tool, all other upgraded versions apart from the basic version (which is free) have to be purchased online.
- Xmap: This is yet another good Joomla SEO extension that allows you to create not one but multiple maps of your website. These maps are compatible with popular search engines such as Google and Yahoo. You can also select a different preference for each of the different maps making this SEO extension all the more useful and effective.
- SEO keyword factory: This perhaps is one of the most powerful tools of all Joomla SEO extensions. This will help you generate keywords and URLs that have a higher chance of popping up on online search results, and that too on the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. This ensures that your website is found easily, hence definitely increasing traffic.
- Title Manager: This is yet another good SEO extension for Joomla users. It allows them to create titles or names of their website on each page in a number of different languages. This makes it somewhat more presentable to the viewers.
- JoomSEF: Last but far from least, this SEO extension creates Meta tags of your URL and makes them more search friendly for online searchers.
Hence we can see how important Joomla and Joomla SEO extensions are for the functioning of a website.
This is a guest post by Crystal J. Briscoe . Looking for 3100.1 exam help? Let’s take advantage of Exams Expert self paced HH0-450 training and pass your IT exams on first try.